top of page

Prime Awards Ja Group

Public·104 members

Diables Noirs VS RSB Berkane live free 20 December 2023 Livestream


12 hours ago — Prediction for the game Diables Noirs vs RSB Berkane that will take place on 20-Dec-2023 for the CAF Confederations Cup.


3 conceded goals per match. Scored 13 goalsConceded 3 goals Diables Noirs Home Results In the last 10 home games Diables Noirs has won 3 times, they have lost 2 times, and it has ended in a draw 5 times. Win 3Draw 5Lose 2 RSB Berkane Away Results In the last 10 away games RSB Berkane has won 3 times, they have lost 1 time, and it has ended in a draw 6 times. Win 3Draw 6Lose 1 H2H Date Match League Result 10. 12. 23 Renaissance Berkane vs Diables Noirs CAF Confederation Cup 2 - 0 Game Odds Bookmaker 1 X 2 1xBet 3. 67 3. 22 2. 03 Megapari 3. 50 3. 00 2. 00 20Bet 3. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 17% chance of a home win, and a 52% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 31%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Diables Noirs vs Rsb Berkane is worth a look. Diables Noirs vs Rsb Berkane Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-20Match Details Who: Diables Noirs vs Rsb Berkane Competition: CAF Confederations Cup When: 2023-12-20, 15:00 Venue: Diables Noirs will host Rsb Berkane at on 2023-12-20 at 15:00 in an interesting encounter in CAF Confederations Cup. Diables Noirs, currently sitting at will be looking for important home win. Rsb Berkane, on the other hand, sits in of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. Diables Noirs vs RSB Berkane H2H 20 dec 2023 Head to Head stats predictionWe invite you to check Diables Noirs and RSB Berkane match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. You will find what results teams Diables Noirs and RSB Berkane usually end matches with divided into first and second half. Our site is not limited to only as this. Check Odds stats (Tab Stats->odds), where you will find graphical statistics bet Under / Over and Handicap. In tab Form(Stats->form) you find graph teams form and a list of all matches of Diables Noirs and RSB Berkane in season. Diables Noirs vs RSB Berkane Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips (20 Dec 2023)Diables Noirs vs RSB Berkane Prediction, Odds Betting Tips Prediction: Away Odds: 2. 00 Correct Score Prediction: 0:1 Stake: 6 Diables Noirs Last Games In the last 10 games Diables Noirs has won 3 times, they have lost 3 times, and it has ended in a draw 4 times. Win 3Draw 4Lose 3 RSB Berkane Last Games In the last 10 games RSB Berkane has won 5 times, they have lost 0 times, and it has ended in a draw 5 times. Win 5Draw 5Lose 0 Diables Noirs Over 2. 5 Goals In Diables Noirs last 10 games there have been over 2. 5 goals 3 matches and under 2. 55 2. 05 SportBet 3. 10 Bet365 ReloadBet 3. 65 2. 01 My Stake 3. 70 3. 15 2. 08 Diables Noirs Last Results 10. 23Renaissance Berkane vs Diables Noirs 2: 0 03. 23Sekhukhune United vs Diables Noirs 2: 1 26. 11. 23Diables Noirs vs Stade Malien Bamako 1: 3 18. 23Diables Noirs vs Inter Club Ligue 1 0: 0 12. 23Nouvelle Génération vs Diables Noirs 0: 1 RSB Berkane Last Results 13. MAT Tetouan vs RSB Berkane Livescore and Live Video RSB Berkane are approaching the match in a good mood securing victories in 4 straight games against Diables Noirs, OCS Safi, Stade Malien and Sekhukhune United ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

  • Prime Awards
  • Ridhima Desai
    Ridhima Desai
  • Riva Motwani
    Riva Motwani
  • Kartik Rajput
    Kartik Rajput
  • Tống Anh
    Tống Anh
bottom of page