Sting - Why Should I Cry For You
This could be because you're using an anonymous Private/Proxy network, or because suspicious activity came from somewhere in your network at some point. Anyway, please solve the CAPTCHA below and you should be on your way to Songfacts. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Sting - Why Should I Cry For You
Eyelash extension is a pain-free procedure and should not cause any discomfort if applied properly. From my experience, there are two common reasons why a client might tear up during an eyelash appointment.
If you think that your child might have had an allergic reaction to an insect sting, call your doctor. The doctor can help you understand the difference between what usually happens with an insect sting and what happens with an allergic reaction. If your child does have an allergy, the doctor will prescribe epinephrine auto injectors to use in case of a severe reaction.
When someone is allergic to insect stings, the body's immune system, which normally fights infections, overreacts to proteins in the insect's venom. When stung, the body sees these proteins as harmful invaders.
If your child has been diagnosed with an insect sting allergy, always keep two epinephrine auto-injectors on hand in case of a severe reaction. If your child starts having serious allergic symptoms, like throat swelling or trouble breathing:
Share emergency plans with anyone who cares for your child, including relatives and school officials. Together, agree on a plan in case of a serious reaction at school, including making sure that injectable epinephrine is available at all times. If your child is old enough to carry the epinephrine, it should be in a purse or backpack that's with your child at all times, not in a locker. Also consider having your child wear a medical alert bracelet.
If your child is stung and a stinger remains in the skin, use your fingernail or a credit card to scrape the stinger from the skin. Removing the stinger quickly can help prevent more venom from going into the body. Don't use tweezers because they can cause more venom to be released.
Talk with your doctor about whether your child should see an allergy specialist about getting allergy shots. These can help the body react less to insect venom, which can make a serious reaction less likely.
There is no cure for asthma, but there are ways to control it. If your child has asthma, it is likely that one of the nine things listed here may cause it to flare up. These are called asthma triggers. Here is what you should know about asthma triggers and how to avoid them.
Pollutants can irritate the lungs and increase airway inflammation. Tobacco smoke is especially damaging to the lungs and can trigger asthma flares. Children who are exposed to environmental tobacco smoke have more wheezing, more severe asthma, and longer lasting symptoms. Other pollutants and lung irritants can cause asthma flares. These asthma triggers include ozone (smog), fragrances, cleaning products, and chemicals.
Children with asthma should avoid being around tobacco smoke, including secondhand and thirdhand exposure. Consider using unscented products and try to ensure good ventilation when using cleaning chemicals.
To control asthma, parents should control their child's exposure to the allergens. Solutions include using allergy-proof covers on bedding and washing bedding weekly in hot water to get rid of dust mites. A dehumidifier can also minimize indoor mold and mildew growth.
Like indoor allergens, the goal is to decrease your child's exposure to prevent asthma flares. If you know pollen is a trigger, it may help your child to wash off the pollen after being outside. For example, a grass-allergic child should bathe after playing soccer in the grass. Keeping windows closed during peak pollen seasons can also help reduce exposure.
If your child has a pet allergy, strict avoidance of the animal is recommended. The home should be thoroughly cleaned if a pet previously lived there. A high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter also can help.
Sometimes, children need additional allergy medications to treat the reaction, including epinephrine and/or antihistamines. Children with asthma symptoms after an insect sting should see an allergist for evaluation.
Do you experience eye burns after crying your heart out? It is normal to experience mild symptoms like burning, itchiness, and stinging after shedding tears. However, a severe burning sensation after crying for a while can occur due to an underlying eye condition.
If you cry for long hours, you may experience eyes burning from crying. If your eyes sting more than usual, you must consider consulting with an eye specialist for a thorough checkup.
Environmental irritants like smoke may cause eye irritation. When these irritants enter your eyes, it produces reflex tears to keep them away. These tears also contain antibiotics to fight harmful bacteria. As the tears perform their duties of removing the irritants, you may feel a stinging sensation in your eyes. Moreover, you may experience a continuous flow of tears, resembling emotional crying. Once the irritant is removed, your eye glands relax, and the tears stop flowing.
Dry eyes feel uncomfortable. If you have dry eyes, your eyes may sting or burn. You may experience dry eyes in certain situations, such as on an airplane, in an air-conditioned room, while riding a bike or after looking at a computer screen for a few hours.
If your child is allergic to bee stings, she may experience a serious allergic reaction called anaphylaxis, during which she may develop hives and/or have trouble breathing and swallowing. Trusted SourceAmerican Academy of PediatricsBee or Yellow Jacket StingSee All Sources 
When dealing with a bee sting, time is of the essence. Here's what to do: Trusted SourceAmerican Academy of Dermatology AssociationHow to Treat a Bee StingSee All Sources  Continue Reading Below Read This Next Treating Spider Bites in Children Treating and Preventing Mosquito Bites in Children Tick Bites in Children Treating Spider Bites in Children Treating and Preventing Mosquito Bites in Children Tick Bites in Children
Whether you are an actor or need to work up a few tears to sell a convincing sob story, knowing how to cry on the spot can be a useful skill. With a little practice, you should be able to cry on command in no time.
Bee or wasp stings are common and distressing problems in cats. Stings are particularly common during early spring and late autumn, when bees and wasps are slower and more prone to being caught. Younger cats are especially susceptible due to their natural curiosity and inexperience.
While the effects of bee or wasp stings can be quite dramatic, it is rare for cats to suffer really severe reactions to a bee or wasp sting. Prompt first-aid treatment will limit the impact of stings. So knowing how to recognise the signs of a bee or wasp sting and what to do if your cat has been stung will help make them more comfortable while you seek further advice from your vet.
Some cats may also suffer vomiting and diarrhoea. This is often from the shock of being stung but it is also seen with a rare but potentially very serious complication to the bee or wasp sting known as anaphylaxis. This is an extreme allergic reaction to toxins in the sting. Cats suffering from this go into severe shock. They will be very weak or collapsed, with fast or shallow breathing, a fast heart rate, weak pulses and pale or brick-red gums.
Although most cats will only need first aid treatment to settle a bee or wasp sting, it is always best to seek advice from your vet if you think your cat has been stung. Your vet will be able to tell whether your cat is suffering from a mild, moderate or extreme reaction to the bee or wasp sting. They can also decide on whether further treatment is necessary.
In moderate and extreme cases, your vet will administer anti-inflammatory treatment to reverse the effects of the sting and reduce the swelling and the pain it causes. In extreme cases, your cat will need to stay with the vet for a period for treatment to help them overcome the shock. This typically involves a drip and treatment to neutralise the anaphylactic reaction. Most cats that need veterinary treatment make a good recovery.
Although bee or wasp stings are common problems and most cats recover well, because a small number experience severe and potentially life-threatening reactions, giving first-aid and then contacting your vet for further advice ensures that you are doing all you can to help your cat. 041b061a72